Memoirs of a Dog Walker

pet sitting 101. it's not as easy as it seems.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Suburbia, New York, United States

Dog Walking and Pet Sitting and dancing my way thru the day.

Saturday, February 17, 2007

It Takes All Kinds

Busy weekend. School is out all next week, so people go away, and leave their pets in my care. I have Murphy, the Neufoundland. He is HUGE, weighs about as much as I do. I am told that when he was younger, he was afraid of stop signs. Walking him is like walking a Wookie.





I have Sketch, and company. Sketch has IBS, so I have to give him his medication.




I have Moose and Miggy. Moose is the big guy, and if you heard him talk, you'd know why they call him Moose.




I have Maui, a 21 year old cat, also on medication.




I have Toby, whose family all went away, except his dad, who had to work this weekend. Toby still has alot of pup in him, so he is probably the hardest one to walk, because he likes to pull.




I have Monet, and sometimes Nellie.

Labels: , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

every time I look at Murphy's picture, I think star wars. >^..^<

11:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home