Memoirs of a Dog Walker

pet sitting 101. it's not as easy as it seems.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Suburbia, New York, United States

Dog Walking and Pet Sitting and dancing my way thru the day.

Monday, October 30, 2006

Just Say No!



I HATE doing sleepover jobs.
This is my last one.
I figured if I wrote it in my blog, it might become a reality. I might actually learn how to JUST SAY NO!
This week I am sleeping in the Bronx, not a great area for someone like me. Starting on Wed., I have to go from the Bronx, to City Island, to Pelham Manor, and then home to my own cats in New Rochelle for maybe an hour before I start my usual rounds (plus the away clients). Sure, I will make a gazzillion dollars, but is it worth it? Do I really need a gazzillion dollars? Will it all be worth it when my own cats are dead, and I didn't spend that time with them, because I was working my butt off? If I say NO to a client, will it be the end of the world if they hire someone else to do the job, and I lose a client?

Remind me of this.
I work WAY too hard, WAY too much, and I have very little social life because of it. Sometimes a girl just wants to have fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home