Memoirs of a Dog Walker

pet sitting 101. it's not as easy as it seems.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Suburbia, New York, United States

Dog Walking and Pet Sitting and dancing my way thru the day.

Monday, October 16, 2006

Potential Hero



This is Winston. He lives in an apartment building. I walk him every day.
Today when I went to get him, I smelled something funny on his floor. It gave me a headache. I wondered should I call the police. After I put Winston back in his house after the walk, i decided to call. Hopefully, it is just my overactive imagination, but it smelled like gas to me.

Sometimes life gives you a little glimpse as why you might be here. This was one of those moments. Who knows what might have happened if i didn't call it in to the authorities. It was a gas leak, and no one was hurt, other than my head, and probably the heads of the fire fighters who responded.

i wonder if the town will hold a ticket tape parade in my honor, and erect a statue of me in some prominant place. (LOL)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home