Memoirs of a Dog Walker

pet sitting 101. it's not as easy as it seems.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Suburbia, New York, United States

Dog Walking and Pet Sitting and dancing my way thru the day.

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Goodbye, Sammy!


Sammy, my dear Sammy!
You may be gone, but not forgotten!


I took his human mother and Sammy to the vet today, for his last visit. He had recently been diagnosed with liver cancer, and was very bloated. He was uncomfortable. He kissed me goodbye in the reception area, and we all went in to help him pass over. Everyone was there to see him off on his next adventure: His (human) Mom, and her parents, and a younger girl I took as the (human) Aunt to Sammy. Sammy's (human) father was out of town on business. Sammy was a lucky dog to be so loved.

Sammy, I didn't know you long, but I loved you all the same. I know you loved me. Goodbye my friend! I hope to see you again soon.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home