Memoirs of a Dog Walker

pet sitting 101. it's not as easy as it seems.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Suburbia, New York, United States

Dog Walking and Pet Sitting and dancing my way thru the day.

Thursday, July 06, 2006

Aunt Sue

This is my baby girl, Aunt Sue, who died this past Feb. She was my best friend ever. I love this painting i had commisioned of her. i think the artist did an excelkent job. it came from a photo i had, my favorite picture of her. to me it looks like she is looking down on me from the heavens. I did alot of research on pet portraits to find the perfect one to do a portrait of the perfect cat. i am very pleased with the results. you can check out the artist's web page here:
www.aimeehoover.com and tell her Aunt Sue sent you.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home