Memoirs of a Dog Walker

pet sitting 101. it's not as easy as it seems.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Suburbia, New York, United States

Dog Walking and Pet Sitting and dancing my way thru the day.

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Unexpected trouble

This morning proved to be a little different.
I had my early morning four vacation clients to do: three sets of cats and a dog walk. I was out early, and to avoid traffic, decided to do the cat stop in Yonkers first. What should have been an in-and-out job turned into a major project.
A shelf had fallen off the wall, and all the glass jars containing bits and pieces of different beaches the couple had visited were in bits and pieces all over the room.
First I had to take the jars that miraculously did not break, and put them somewhere safe (the kitchen counter). I picked the shells and rocks out amoungst the sand and broken glass and remove the very heavy shelf and put it elsewhere. Then it was in search of the vacuume cleaner. Once I was satisfied that the cats would not cut themselves on any glass shards left behind, I could actually do what i was paid to do: feed them and scoop the kitty litter. Forty minutes later, I was on my way to my next client.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home