Memoirs of a Dog Walker

pet sitting 101. it's not as easy as it seems.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Suburbia, New York, United States

Dog Walking and Pet Sitting and dancing my way thru the day.

Thursday, September 21, 2006

three dog night






Lucy the Bullmastiff, Napoleon the rottweiler, and Clue the Pit Bull.
Napoleon and Clue were shelter rescues, recently adopted by fairly new clients. Aren't they a cute family??? And bless the humans that care for them!
I think I love Clue the best. He is such a pleasure to walk. He has a bounce and walks with such pride and happiness. He is contagious!
Lucy is a riot. Every day we have to walk up the street and say hello to the man who sells insurance. He is her boyfriend.
Napoleon is the newest. I have only walked him four days so far, so his personality is still emerging. But look at his face!
How could anyone not love these guys (and a doll)?

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home