Memoirs of a Dog Walker

pet sitting 101. it's not as easy as it seems.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Suburbia, New York, United States

Dog Walking and Pet Sitting and dancing my way thru the day.

Friday, February 02, 2007

Izabelle



Meet Izabelle.
She's vacationing in the area, and I get to walk her this month, once a day, Monday thru Friday.



Look at her eyes, Look deep into her eyes.
You are looking at a very rare Shih Tzu. Only one in 10,000 have blue eyes. That light blue with a black pupil reminds me of a fish eye.



I will probably NEVER see another dog like this for the rest of my life, and You, dear reader, will probably never see another dog like this EVER!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger sherantz said...

Well I dare say that I will see it a few hundred thousand times more as she lives with me the other 11 months of the year!

Glad you are enjoying my little girl, Izabella.
But what about my josie? I hope she has not run away.

6:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home