Memoirs of a Dog Walker

pet sitting 101. it's not as easy as it seems.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Suburbia, New York, United States

Dog Walking and Pet Sitting and dancing my way thru the day.

Monday, January 01, 2007

Napoleon the Great




Napoleon died yesterday.
He had cancer, and it was just time.
I am going to miss the old guy. I really liked him alot. He came from a three dog family, and he quickly became my favorite. He had been abused by his prior owners. And he didn't get to live with his current owners very long, just a few short months. At least he was in a good place for the end of his life, and I hope he realized how loved he was.

He had a goofy kind of gait, that when i would watch him walking in front of me, reminded me of JarJar Binks from the Star Wars trilogy.

Rest now Nappy. I hope to see you when it's my turn to cross that bridge.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home