Memoirs of a Dog Walker

pet sitting 101. it's not as easy as it seems.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Suburbia, New York, United States

Dog Walking and Pet Sitting and dancing my way thru the day.

Thursday, February 15, 2007

Double Whammy



Today I learned of the passing of two of my client's pets. Both have been very special to me.
Abbey, the golden retriver, was put to sleep today after being diagnosed with cancer. She had surgery in December, but the cancer had spread. She was 91 in dog years.
Goldie, the orange tabby, was put to sleep on Tuesday, and I only learned of it today. Goldie was a young thing, only two years old. I am not exactly sure what his problem was, but I think it was a liver ailment that wasn't getting any better. I have a special affinity for all things orange, so this is a sad day indeed.
Goodbye my dear friends, I raise my glass to you tonight, and hope you are both out of pain and playing in the warm sunlight.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home