Memoirs of a Dog Walker

pet sitting 101. it's not as easy as it seems.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Suburbia, New York, United States

Dog Walking and Pet Sitting and dancing my way thru the day.

Friday, February 29, 2008

Sadie Hawkins Day

I asked Rigger if he would marry me. He said he was too old, and wanted to take a nap.



I asked One Spot if he would marry me. He looked at me with that confused look, and said "Who ARE you?"



I asked Browser if he would marry me. he said "Yes yes yes yes yes!, but my mom won't let me move in with you!"


I asked Tucker to marry me. He just couldn't make the commitment, the big flirt!


I asked Winston to marry me. He said I was too tall for him.


I guess I'm just destined to be single until the next leap year.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home