Memoirs of a Dog Walker

pet sitting 101. it's not as easy as it seems.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Suburbia, New York, United States

Dog Walking and Pet Sitting and dancing my way thru the day.

Monday, February 04, 2008

Toby does it Again!



That Toby is a walking miracle.
A miracle he is alive!
He's always into something.
Today he broke into the food pantry and ate a bag of uncooked pasta, a box of Pop Tarts, and a box of Quaker Oats bars.
The bad news is that the Quaker Oats bars had chocolate chips in them, which can be toxic to dogs. The good news is that although I didn't find any bars, I didn't find the wrappers. If he's lucky, he inhaled they, wrappers and all, which might hopefully pass right thru him.

Toby is by far the most comical dog know.
I hope his humans write a book about hgim someday.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home