Memoirs of a Dog Walker

pet sitting 101. it's not as easy as it seems.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Suburbia, New York, United States

Dog Walking and Pet Sitting and dancing my way thru the day.

Friday, September 14, 2007

Intelligent Conversations




Browser is the bearded collie. Murphy is the neufoundland. They are probably two of my favorite dogs to walk.
Browser loves me dearly, and can't seem to take his eyes off of me on our walks. Murphy is jut the largest dog I have ever walked. Either way, you can't walk these dogs without having a smile on your face.
Yesterday, I walked the Murphster, followed by Browser.
As I was walking Browser, I was telling him about Murphy, and how much fun it might be to walk them together. I told Browser that he would look like a chihuahua next to Murphy.
When I looked up, I saw a woman gardening, a few feet away.
"Oops!--You caught me having an intelligent converstaion with the dog!"
We both laughed.
"He's a good listener," I added.
She replied: "Is he deaf?"
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home