Memoirs of a Dog Walker

pet sitting 101. it's not as easy as it seems.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Suburbia, New York, United States

Dog Walking and Pet Sitting and dancing my way thru the day.

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Who, Me????




Toby should be behind bars!

This morning I walk into his house to find a half eaten bar of Dove Soap on the floor.
Toby eats everything!
I called my vet's office to find out if there is anything I should do. The tech told me to look in his mouth for residue.
Looks pretty clean to me.
She checks with the doctor, who advises that the dog is going to get a "raging case of diarrhea."
I wonder if that will include bubbles coming out of Toby's butt?

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Reminds me of that cartoon where the kid is gives his dog bubble gum. And the dog starts to blow bubbles out the other end...

4:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home