Memoirs of a Dog Walker

pet sitting 101. it's not as easy as it seems.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Suburbia, New York, United States

Dog Walking and Pet Sitting and dancing my way thru the day.

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Still Alive



Despite that my cats, having planned my demise if I didn't meet their demands, I am STILL ALIVE!
Maybe they realized I am the nice lady who feeds them. Maybe they realized I pay the rent, so they can continue to live in luxery. Who knows?--maybe they realized they (dare I say it?!!?) ... love me. (gasp!)

It could happen.
"Stranger things have happened...both before and after noon...."
Red Hot Chili Peppers

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think they are waiting for the perfect moment to put their evil plan into action. >^..^<

12:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home