Memoirs of a Dog Walker

pet sitting 101. it's not as easy as it seems.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Suburbia, New York, United States

Dog Walking and Pet Sitting and dancing my way thru the day.

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

There Are No Bad Cats...


...Only bad cat moms! (me).

How can someone so cute be so bad? And how can I be mad as such cuteness.
(I can't).

What did Grumpy do to warrent this entry?

Last night in belly dance class, we worked with fans, which I supplied, as I have a vast collection. Class ran late, so I left the bag of fans on my dresser to go through tonight and weed out which ones weren't so great for class. Among some of the fans were my favorite fans for dance class, which included two matching ostrich and pheasant feather fans. I thought they'd be safe there until tonight, as I have never seen one of my cats on the dresser.
WRONG! Too much temptation for the Grumpy one! I no longer have a matching set of fans. And I KNOW it was Grumps that did it. He looked so guilty when I came home for lunch. He kept avoiding me, anticipating my anger, he was watching me nervously. More nervously than normal. He's a boy, and he just wants to have fun. Fun, in a bad, can't help himself kind of way.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home