Memoirs of a Dog Walker

pet sitting 101. it's not as easy as it seems.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Suburbia, New York, United States

Dog Walking and Pet Sitting and dancing my way thru the day.

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Shitty Day (Literally)

It was a rainy day.
I was on my second-to-last dog walk, almost done, in front of the dog's house.
Dog pooped, I have to scoop. It's the law.
I was on my cell phone at the time I was scooping. I couldn't understand why the smell of poop was so strong.
Then I realized the bag had a hole, and it was on my hand. YUCK! Thank goodness I was in front of the dog's house. Washing my hands, the smell was not diminishing. Looking in the mirror, I realized it was also on my face as well, and also on my cell phone.

I spare you from a photo. I only include this entry because some people think my job is so freakin' wonderful. Oh, in general, it is. This is part of the downside.
Sometimes you just have to have a sense of humor.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

always knew you were full of it...now there's proof LOL >^..^<

3:44 PM  
Blogger Linda Ward said...

I'm glad it's not just me! Some days dogs do the most disgusting things and I get covered in it trying to clear it up, although admittedly I just hang around until I'm off the phone as I know how prone I am to getting it all over the place.

Only this evening I leant my hand in some cat poo. ~sigh~

5:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home