Memoirs of a Dog Walker

pet sitting 101. it's not as easy as it seems.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Suburbia, New York, United States

Dog Walking and Pet Sitting and dancing my way thru the day.

Monday, October 12, 2009

Kick & Run

I was involved in a kick and run accident today. While walking Browser, a squirrel darted out of the bushes, and ran right into my foot. It all happened so fast, I didn't have time to stop, and I ended up kicking him. I am sure he wasn't hurt, just probably a little shook up. Browser didn't notice a thing.

The reason Browser didn't notice anything is that he is madly in love with me.
This is what happens when I am walking Browser:



If anyone knows of a (single) man who could love me half as much as Browser does, please have him contact me!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you sure he's not hamming it up for the camera. After all he is a "Super Star" >^..^<

10:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home