Memoirs of a Dog Walker

pet sitting 101. it's not as easy as it seems.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Suburbia, New York, United States

Dog Walking and Pet Sitting and dancing my way thru the day.

Friday, April 10, 2009

Update: Grumpy


Last night, 10:10pm: Doc called, and guess who didn't pee yet? so in the catherta goes again, this time for at least 24 hours.

Today, 9am: Doc calls. Grumpy hasn't eaten, and that is not good for a cat to go without food for too long. Doc urges me to come by, and try to get him to eat.

Tonight, 6:30pm: I went to the hospital, with fresh chicken, roast beef, his favorite tuna cat food. I also brought the t-shirt i wear to sleep, to leave with him, so he has my smell to keep him calm. And his favorite toy--a furry ball. (don't ALL boys love furry balls best?) I stayed an hour, and we cuddled, but Grumpy wouldn't eat.
I think Grumpy is just too freaked out being in the hospital, and that is why he isn't eating.
I asked the doctor if Grumpy was going to die, and Doc says NO!

tomorrow morning the catherta comes out, and if he pees, like a good little boy, i get to take him home tomorrow night.
PEE GRUMPY! PEE!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home