Memoirs of a Dog Walker

pet sitting 101. it's not as easy as it seems.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Suburbia, New York, United States

Dog Walking and Pet Sitting and dancing my way thru the day.

Sunday, May 16, 2010

SUNDAY MORNING



It wouldn't have been appropriate for me to whip my camera out at the time, but this morning, while walking a dog, a man came out and had a whole conversation with me. He was still in his underwear. We talked for a good five minutes, maybe more.

I love Sunday morning walks!

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Did you take these pics? Beautiful! How are you doing recently?

Emily

1:30 PM  
Blogger Gorilla Gal said...

I take all the photos on my blog, with the exception of one of the photos of a Morning Dove I used early on.
Do I know you Emily? (I know a few Emilys).
And to answer your question, I am doing fine, and keeping busy. Thanks for asking!

3:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home