Memoirs of a Dog Walker

pet sitting 101. it's not as easy as it seems.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Suburbia, New York, United States

Dog Walking and Pet Sitting and dancing my way thru the day.

Friday, July 17, 2009

MURDERER!


So cute, So bad!

While walking Puc the other day, we passed a yard with a rabbit munching on some grass. Puc got all excited, while I just laughed and told him there was NO WAY he was gonna get that bunny.
On we continued, and on the next piece of property there was an overgrown bush bordering the street. Puc darted under the bush, and I heard screaming. It wasn't Puc screaming. He emerged with something furry in his mouth. I got him to let it go. It was a baby bunny. Poor little bunny was laying on his side, his legs kicking wildly, like he was a turtle laying on his back and trying to get upright. Hesitantly, I rolled the bunny over so it could escape, only it didn't. I picked it up to inspect it, fully prepared to take this bunny home and nurse it back to health. It was bleeding. I put it back down, knowing there was no hope at that point. It took it's last breath and died.
I am sorry little bunny.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger RA said...

The MURDERER should not get treats for a week! At least the bunny died in the arms of someone who cared.

10:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home